2017 Alameda County Career EXPO
Zero Net Energy Center
14600 Catalina St, San Leandro, CA 94577
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 | 10am - 3pm
The Alameda County Business Development Group, in partnership with the Alameda County Workforce Development Board, East Bay Works, and the Oakland Workforce Development Board is proud to present the 2nd Annual Alameda County Career EXPO!
Job Seekers: Be prepared to present your best self! Click here to register early and submit your resume to be viewed by our growing list of employers. As we move closer to the day, the employers will notify our team if they would like to schedule an interview with you for the day of the event.
Employers: We look forward to bringing you the best of the best in Alameda County's workforce. If you're interested in setting up a booth at the 2nd Annual Alameda County Career EXPO, please Click Here for pricing details.
Job Seeker Instructions:
Register to Attend the Career EXPO
Click below to register. Please be sure to upload your resume so that employers have access to view your resume in advance! If they're interested in meeting you (and/or setting up an interview at the event) we will let you know prior to the event.
How to Get There:
- From Interstate 880, take Exit 33B (Marina Blvd) toward San Leandro
- Turn Right onto Marina Blvd (0.7 mi)
- Turn Left onto Doolittle Dr (0.9 mi)
- Turn Left onto Farallon Dr. (.1 mi)
- Turn Right at the 1st cross street onto Catalina St.
- Take BART to the Bayfair Station
- We will have a FREE shuttle service providing transportation to and from the Bayfair BART station every 20 minutes throughout the entire event.
- The shuttle will arrive to the Bayfair BART station at 9am sharp. Arrive early as lines will be long.
- The shuttle will be clearly marked with a sign saying "Alameda County Career Expo" on the door and in the window.
- Wait for the shuttle where the buses pick up and drop off.
This WIOA financially assisted program or activity is an Equal Opportunity Employer Program. Auxiliary aids and services available upon request to individuals with disabilities.